Which Disney Princess Are You?
You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love. Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com
Having just been to Disney World with Rob’s family for a short vacation I had fun taking this quiz.
My nieces; ages 7, 5, and 2 1/2 had a great time at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. The oldest 2 were ready to do all the fun rides. But we all definitely had to find the Princess so they could get their autographs and photos with them. We also had 2 meals with characters walking around the restaurant. They were thrilled! I had fun with my nieces at Disney. I also had fund at Disney feeling like a kid again, who gets sore feet faster and starts to walk slower as the day goes on. But a kid none the less.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My aunt – mom’s sister.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today around 5pm because my grandmother is having her leg below the knee amputated on Friday.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Yeah.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Don’t like lunch meat but when I have to eat it – roast beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! We’d be best friends! 🙂
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not really.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. I used think I’d want to but the older I got I realized it would probably be hard on my back.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Don’t have one – don’t eat cereal unless I have too.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, not so much anymore.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Not really an ice-cream fan.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their demeanor.
15. RED OR PINK? RED!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I’m a perfectionist.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother; and my nieces are a close second.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, why not. Or let me know if you put it on your blog.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Olive capris and flip flops.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Just finished eating way too many chocolate chip cookies.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. It’s nice and silent.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Brown.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The ocean, Gardenias, fresh cut grass.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister Anita, giving me the latest update on my Grandmother in PR.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got it from Cathy’s blog, so yes, I like Cathy.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Volleyball, swimming, soccer, cricket (totally joking on that one!).
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown naturally, currently very light brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate chip cookies.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Never scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Last King of Scotland.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? At the moment it’s Mango & Sticky Rice.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Rachael and Hana…she’s an admitted lurker.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Strong Women Soft Hearts
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Stargate SG-1 reruns.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of waves at the beach.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia or Thailand. Don’t know which is further from the east coast and I don’t feel like looking it up right now.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My talent is sleeping a lot! I’m not sure.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Juan, Puerto Rico. (Actually, Hato Rey but most people don’t know where that is.)
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Rachael in Australia, Hana, Rob and anyone who wants to answer…I’d love to read them!
I just spent a long weekend in Northern VA and had a great time! I was up there for my younger sister’s, Anita, bridal shower! We all had a great time – it was an Island party theme. She’s getting married in Puerto Rico so that my 91 year old grandmother can attend.
Anyway, she tried on her dress and she’s going to be so beautiful – a very beautiful bride! I’m so excited I can’t wait! Oh, and I also got to see my dad who lives in PA. That was a nice treat.
Anyway, check out the AWESOME cake my older sister made for the shower! She’s so talented. Her and my aunt are making the wedding cake. She made the faces of Anita and her fiancee, Will, palm tree and clothing out of Fondant. The sand is brown sugar. I loved it!
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. I mowed our lawn when I was in junior high and high school. I got paid good money!
2. Worked at McDonald’s one summer in San Diego while in college (VA Tech).
3. Was a check out chick at a grocery store.
4. Worked at the VA Tech cafeteria
Four places I have lived:
1. In Lee Hall at Va Tech
2. Fairfax, VA where I grew up
3. At boarding school in Adelaide, Australia
4. Greenville, SC (really it was Greer but closer to Greenville)
Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Notting Hill
2. Pride & Prejudice (the new one)
3. Ever After
4. Galaxy Quest
Four favorite foods:
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. mango and sticky rice
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. chocolate lava cake
Four favorite TV shows:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Ugly Betty
4. Stargate SG-1
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Back in Thailand
2. On a beautiful beach far, far away
3. Visiting my nieces in SC
4. British Columbia
Four things I wonder about:
1. What will heaven really be like?
2. Will life ever get any easier?
3. Will I ever have time to really organize my house?
4. Why do I sleep so much?
Not crazy about the Worldly title, but I have to agree with the quiz results. I love to travel. I’ve been fortunate to have visited many countries and yet there are more I have yet to visit!
My mom worked for Eastern Airlines (remember them?) until I was 18. We traveled a lot because of it. Definitely went to Puerto Rico about 5 times a year. My parents took advantage of being able to travel stand-by to show us the world. And so my sisters and I all love to travel. We’ll go just about anywhere.
Last year, not so much travel. This year, too much travel.
And yes, I’ll be traveling again soon. I need to rest up for this next trip.
You Are Very Worldly
You’re an international jet setter – or pretty darn close.
And while you may feel like you have many more places to visit…
Most people live their whole lives without seeing what you’ve seen.
In fact, you’re probably going to be traveling again soon. So Bon Voyage!